Monday, June 27, 2011

WTF? Face Book Friends and Enemys


Once upon a time, I wrote a very small story on a up and coming artist in the liberal world. The Political Artwork of Tracy Knauss

Twitts were tweeted and a link was posted on something called Face Book. 

A Crazy Old Man Asks WTF?: The Political Artwork of Tracy Knauss
crazyoldmanwtf.blogspot.com. 

The heading from this blog was posted along with with the link to the article. 

HEADING TO BLOG------->Get off my lawn or I will throw monkey shit at your punk ass! These are the musings of a crazy old man. My ruthless (I do miss Ruth) battering on your senses until you get it that everything you know is wrong! I explore the WTF!? factor of life. Your ability to make me ask, WTF were they thinking!

And this is where the citizens of Face Book did a Face Plant.

ONLY IN AMERIKKA! WOW! THE ONE EYE MONSTER IS SCARED OF DAVID! BOOEY, BOOEY, BOOEY! JUST ~ A MORE SOPHISTICATED "SKINHEAD", IMHO! MY FELLOW PATRIOTS ~ BE ON THE ALERT FOR VENGEFUL, ARYAN HATERS LIKE THIS "FREEDOM" LOVING AMERICAN! THEY ONLY LOVE "CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES"! WWJS?" "NOT OF MY FLOCK! NO WAY!"

"A CRAZY OLD MAN ASKS WTF? GET OFF MY LAWN OR I WILL THROW MONKEY SHIT AT YOUR PUNK ASS! THESE ARE THE MUSINGS OF A CRAZY OLD MAN. MY RUTHLESS (I DO MISS RUTH) BATTERING ON YOUR SENSES UNTIL YOU GET IT THAT EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG! I EXPLORE THE WTF!? FACTOR OF LIFE. YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE ME ASK, WTF WERE THEY THINKING!? MORONS!"~ WOULD BE DIC(k)-TA-TORS LIKE THIS ONE ~ DISGUST ME •

Click on "A Crazy Old Man WTF"~To The Skinhead Rant!

G_DDDDDD! Gotta rally the "SOLDIERS FOR PEACE" troops! I KNOW there are more of us than of these Rabid "SKINHEADS IN SUITS" Jen! 'JUST RATTLEs ME TO THE MARROW! THE LUNACY still seems to be epidemic! LOVE IS AN ACTION WORD! BY THIS ~ SHALL ALL MEN KNOW ~ THAT WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF "CHRIST": THE CHIEF RABBI, BROTHER TO ADAM, ABRAHAM, BUDDHA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA~"BONIFIED" MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN! SELA!♥

As I have long suspected many people on facebook will click "like" and never read the article, view the video or listen to the sound bite. Is it just a matter of people liking something so that others may like them too.
The game is to gather as many "friends" as you can. I am often asked to be a friend yet often, when I write to these folks, I get no replies. Why be my friend if you don't want to interact with me?

I see some people who spend just about every wakening moment arguing for and defending their side. Others that preach to the choir all day long for it is easier to stay at home and agree with the like minded than to actually visit the real world and have to physically work for change.

"We should all help to feed the poor" you type, over and over. Well get your overfed fat ass off the computer chair and drag it down to your local Harry Chapin food bank and start dishing food on peoples plates....and don't complain to me that you can't because you have carpel tunnel from the keyboard!

So, since this blog was deemed inappropriate by an anonymous turd and liberals think I am a Nazi, what the fuck is a crazy old man to do? Should I tone it down on the politics? Should I not dig up and post discoveries before other news media gets it? Should I stop hurting people with my words? Maybe I should not pick on morons?

HA, had ya going for a minute thinking that I was going to change myself, you moron!


FUCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

Steve

And, I did make a few changes to this blogs lead in....


No comments:

Post a Comment