Women teachers can stay away from school, shave your heads,.
2. Women should not teach.
3. Women should not have authority over men but should remain silent.
5. Women are commanded to be under obedience to men. God ordained that men shall for all time rule over women
6. Women must keep silent in Churches. It is shameful for them to open their mouths therein. If they have a question they should ask their husbands before going to church and then their husbands will ask for them in the church.
7. A woman should neither pray nor profess with her head uncovered.
8. If a woman prays with her head uncovered then she might as well shave her head.
9. Man was created in the image and glory of God, and Woman was created in the glory of Man, thus Man must have power over her.
10. Any woman who delivers a male baby shall be unclean for one week. But any woman who delivers a female baby shall be unclean for TWO weeks. Thus, females make their mothers DOUBLY unclean as compared to males.
11. While it is possible to find one upright man in every thousand, it is impossible to find even one single upright woman in every thousand.
12. Woman is a snare, her heart is a trap, and her hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but she will ensnare the sinner.
13. If a woman had her period and touches a chair or a bed or anything else then that item immediately becomes unclean. Anyone who then touches those things shall also become unclean. They must then bathe themselves and wash their clothes because they have touched an item that a menstruous woman has touched.
point her father must prove she was a virgin. (How is not explained.) If he can't, then the girl is to be stoned to death at her father's doorstep.
"the men of the city shall stone her to death." (Deuteronomy)
women to see who can best please him. (There is debate on how.) He
eventually chooses Esther. However, since women are viewed as inherently dirty,
Esther must be "purified" for twelve months before she can be made queen. (Esther)
women. (RE 14:1-4) [One wonders how this squares with God's command
to, "Be fruitful and multiply...(Genesis )]
one's son) into slavery.
his armor-bearer, 'Draw your sword and kill me, so that they can't say a woman
killed me.' So his servant ran him through, and he died." (Judges)
just take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some
women and children alive, he angrily says: "Kill every male among the
little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him."
Throughout Bible history God is said to demand that thousands, if not millions,
of men, women and children be slaughtered. And they are.
refuses, his sister-in-law is to spit in his face in front of the elders.
When are women going to throw off their remaining shackles? why are they allowing more shackles to be placed or replaced on them? When are the true men going to help them?