1) Republicans not only want to reduce womens access to abortion care, they’re actually trying to redefine rape. After a major backlash, they promised to stop. But they haven’t yet. Republicans don't believe in the concept of rape since their cock is God's gift to women.
2) A state legislator in Georgia wants to change the legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence to “accuser.” But victims of other less gendered crimes, like burglary, would remain “victims.” Republicans believe women constantly lie and they are for the pleasure of men and their abuse as warranted.
3) In South Dakota, Republicans proposed a bill that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. Republicans will argue that the Constitution gives them the right to shoot doctors.
4) Republicans want to cut nearly a billion dollars of food and other aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids. Republicans believe that when "it" is no longer a fetus, fuck it.
5) In Congress, Republicans have a bill that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life. Republicans could care less if you die. Your just another dead bitch to them.
6) Maryland Republicans ended all county money for a low-income kids’ preschool program. Why? No need, they said. Women should really be home with the kids, not out working. Republicans believe that women take too many jobs away from men.
7) And at the federal level, Republicans want to cut that same program, Head Start, by $1 billion. That means over 200,000 kids could lose their spots in preschool. Republicans say "Keep children stupid for ease of control".
8) Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women, and Republicans are taking aim at them too. A spending bill would cut funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens. In other words, Republicans will fuck their own grandmother.
9) Congress just voted for a Republican amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood health centers, one of the most trusted providers of basic health care and family planning in our country. Republicans need more slave labor.
10) And if that wasn’t enough, Republicans are pushing to eliminate all funds for the only federal family planning program for humans. But Republican Dan Burton has a bill to provide contraception for wild horses. Republicans like the idea of big, juicy, throbbing horse cocks.