Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pay attention to your surroundings you morrons

WTF is wrong with you people?

I am on an elevator. The doors open and there you are! Standing right in front of the door as it opens. You begin to rush into the car as I try to exit. Oblivious to my presence.


What would you do? WWJD? LSMFT?

Do you let them push you back in?
Do you stand there and let them squeeze by you?
Do you push them away as you exit?

My second choice is to stand motionless and let them try to sqeeze by.

My fist choice, when I am able, which is often, is to leave the essence of that 7 bean taco I ate as a midnight snack. Really...I'm old, I fart...therefore I am an old fart! Use it or lose it!

Then there are those people that, after they enter a building, they stop and stand there. Oblivious to all others that wish to enter or exit the building. I would like to ask them what they are thinking but I know that they are not. If you are an old fart, you are allowed to hit them with your shopping cart.

Pay attention to your surroundings. You share this planet with billions of other people.

You are not the sun with everyone else orbiting your Holiness.

You are just another turd in the septic tank, you piece of shit!

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment